Monday, March 12, 2007

WooHoo; Four Weeks In!

Hey Hold-Up Buckaroo!!!!
Just because it says "Less Stress with RSS..." doesn't mean there isn't any!! My big thing about Bloglines and this Blogging in general is all the accounts I have to set up in order to "Blog" along in the mainstream. Yeah, it's really nice to have a user friendly site like bloglines to simply "connect the dots" if you will; and gain access to the entire world at large. I have waaaay to many sites RSS'd. Seriously though; it's a whole 'nother ball of wax to understand what your doing and why. I actually did this exercise with someone well versed with RSS and I still don't know what the heck I did or why I did it other than to tell you...it works! I am actually set up to about 50 feeds..LOL...ok, a little exageration is good for us! my favorites are http://contemporarylit.about.com/ and Snopes.com's New Urban Legends. For me Really Simple Syndication is easy to do, just not easy to comprehend.