Monday, March 19, 2007

You mean there are more Blogging sites I can visit and join?

check this site out; http://www.blogsitezone.com/images/blogsitezone.jpg. It's amazing! The land of RSS feeds is HUGE!!! I believe this is the gateway to Blogging Nirvana! Myspace, Facebook, blogspot, these are but a few of the many places a person can write down their innermost menusha. I went to myspace a few days ago to sneak a peak at what may lay beyond. OH dear, I felt like I had stepped over the edge of a deep abyss and low, there is now way back!

Myspace is the one I always hear about in the news for people spying on each other and getting into trouble for it or finding out that companies look up the perspective employee's accounts to seejust what sort of person they may be hiring. What ever happend to good old talking? Communication face to face. What happend to our instincts? You know the ones that we used to use when deciding we liked a person based on what they told us rather than what they wrote about themselves? Seriously, there are people out there that can sell snow to an eskimo on line but can't seem to say hello to the person they are interviewing with for the big job they want!!
I'm sorry, I digress....

This weeks homework is to explore Myspace, Facebook and any other sites that we might find interesting. As well as open an account to Myspace. Explore I have! I found my sons myspace and his Facebook accounts. Personally, I didn't like myspace as much because I couldn't get into his account. he has it set so that only his friends with the secret pass word can enter into his domain. I suppose that's ok...if you have things to hide...which, obviously, he does...LOL...what he didn't realize is that I found his Facebook account and he has the same information on that page as he doesn in his myspace. So, what is the difference? I like Facebook because it is prettier. It's user friendly and it's a bit more up beat. Besides, I got to see all of my sons cute friends and you know what, he really has nothing to hide or be ashamed of!

I did set up my Myspace account...I rather like my pretty picture...what say you? I'll be fiddling with Facebook as well. If you scroll all the way down my page, you'll find my link to facebook as well as another cute avatar link.

In the mean time, I look forward to any comments you may have on my myspace blog. Visit me at http://www.myspace.com/suzypageturner.

That's all the fun for today folks...

No comments: