Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lesson 17 already!?


My Motivator Picture from Flickr My Mosaic made with Flickr pictures




It seems like yesterday when I was struggling to just creat this blog spot! I'm glad that our "Masters" at KCLS 2.0 27things has given us this week to play. I hadn't the opportunity nor the gumption for that matter to explore or join anymore sites...little did I know, they would entice us with toys...bwah ah ah ah ah!!!!!


I do have a fondness for flickr, if you haven't noticed already so I did play alot with that site but I did go to the generator blog and had a blast! I took a spin thru glassgiant.com, where I created a giant cookie and became a Super Hero for the day.


Under extreme stress, I become... Thunder Sister !!! I have a Secret Special Power: Mystical Lips. My Transportation: Magnetic Train (I'm not sure how a magnetic train works or where to find one). I have a Weapon: Quantum Blade. and even a costume! Personally, I'm not into Steel but what the heck; Costume: Stainless Steel Cowl. I have a Sidekick: Dirk Deadly (I wonder if we are married) and a realNemesis: Eric the Elder. This is ironic as in real life, I love cats but I am allergic; Tragic Flaw: Fear of cats How my favorite food got to be Cheese is really not my choosing but the what the heck again! It's all in fun, right?


My Cookie from glassgiant.com



You'll notice all sorts of little pictures and do-dads thru out my page. Have fun, I did!

No comments: